Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's a quarter to midnight

It's a quarter to midnight and I'm not tired. I should be. I worked at both my jobs today and they were pretty busy.... So I just don't get it. I should be yawning. I should be exhausted. I'm not. I'm not having crazy thoughts or mentally busy.

If I was at Camp, I would be up planning the next day's stuff. I'd make sure that I had all my ducks in a row and my i's dotted and t's crossed. I'd be dying for a cigarette and a good long sleep. Garbage would be collected. I'd have spent 20 minutes with my best friend. My walkie would be humming gently.

Since I'm home now, I don't have to plan the next day's stuff. I don't have to worry about 15 girls... All I do is watch Fam Guy and play stupid games on FB.

I do miss camp... But I'm glad I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment