Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introductions, I suppose.

I should start by introducing myself, but really that's just lame. I mean I could tell you that I'm a MA, cashier, and Knoebel's Grove enthusiast, but I will just let you figure that out. 

10 years ago this summer, I started my first Camp job. I was a kitchen/trading post assistant. The TP was way better than the kitchen. I enjoyed that summer. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I first worked at Camp. Incredible times were hard there and these hot, humid days always remind me of that place. Sitting around the campfire roasting s'mores (or taffy cracks.) Singing at the top of my lungs (poorly and out of tune may I add.) Laying in the sun drench grass on main field while campers ran around me. I miss all these things and more-things I don't have the proper words for. 

I'm not really sure where this is going or what I'll be saying in these but I'm going to write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment